Thursday, August 28, 2008

The First One!

THis is one of my favorites folks. I call this Hot Chicken Dip. It was shared with me by a good friend, Jess, my Pampered Chef director. It is populasr at all my shows, and now with all my friends and family!

Ingredients:
1 pkg cream cheese
2 cooked small chicken breasts
1 jar salsa, mild
3 cloves of garlic
shredded marble cheese

Okay first, mic your cream cheese 20 secs, just to soften it. Press your garlic and add to cheese, stir well. Spread that in the bottom of your 8" round cookware, I use Pampered Chef stoneware, but corningware will work. Cut up the chicken in to bite size pieces, and lay over top of cheese mixture, don't mix it! then cover with salsa, not the whole jar, just enough to cover the chicken. Top with enough grated marble cheese to cover. Pop in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Serve and eat with Tostitos Scoops and enjoy-Yummo!

No comments: